Submit A Guest post – Guidelines for Bounceble
If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog (Bounceble), follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog. Our category: Marketing, Business development & productivity. Our target audience: beginners & intermediate (that means your content should be very-well detailed & understandable).
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post should be in list format.
- Add a catchy title & description.
- The post should be at least 1500 words long & include images/infographics/stats.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
- Bounceble will be the owner of your content once published. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
You will be notified once your blog post is published. Let us know if you have any queries.
Process of submission:
- Fill the form.
- Add your guest blog post in Google Drive and add the link in the message box.
- We will read the post and if it’s accepted we will let you know.